General Skilled Migration

General Skilled Visa Lawyers in Melbourne

The General Skilled Visa is provided to people who are looking at options for migration to Australia and settling in the country on the basis of their skills. If you possess the requisite skill sets, our skilled visa consultants in Melbourne will facilitate you with consultation, assessment and all collateral services to attain the General Skilled Visa. This visa is sponsored by employers in the continent. You can explore your job opportunities as per your skills.

General Skilled Migration is also known as skilled migration, allowing skilled workers and professionals to apply for Australian Permanent Residency through various visa subclasses. There are three subclasses under the GSM, which include SC 189, SC 190 and SC 491.

Applicants need to identify an occupation from the skilled migration list of occupations published by the Department of Home Affairs (three lists – MLTSSL, STSOL, ROL).

The applicant needs to obtain positive skills assessment from a relevant skills assessment authority and needs to have a threshold point of 65. Point test table attached.

They will need to put Expression of interest for SC 189 skilled visa, SC 190 skilled visa and SC 491 skilled visa.

Why Choose Us?

At Flyworld Migration, our skilled immigration visa lawyers make the procedure for the application of a temporary work skilled visa swift and uncomplicated. Under this program, professionals, workers or migrants can use their expertise, qualification and experience to migrate to Australia.

There are two steps involved. The first one is Expression Of Interest (EOI) and the second step is the skilled regional visa application procedure. You will be assessed on the basis of the points accrued during this skill select program.

Another important parameter that decides your eligibility for a temporary work skilled visa is your proficiency in the English Language through an English Test such as IELTS or PTE.

Our skilled visa consultants in Melbourne give the best possible consulting services for your Australian Skill Visa and ensure that you meet the necessary skilled migration visa requirements.

Contact Our Visa Agents Today

To learn more about skilled migrant visa conditions and fees, reach out to Flyworld Migration today. Contact our skilled independent visa agent in Melbourne by calling 0400 581 451 or submitting an online enquiry.

SC 189

This is an independent visa – 65 points needed and an occupation from MLTSSL. The following are the eligibility criteria for the skilled independent visa subclass 189 for Australia: The candidate must have an occupation that is present on the MLTSSL list (189 Occupation list). The candidate must have a positive skills assessment for the […]

Read More

SC 190

State Sponsored Visa State will give 5 points. Once the skilled migration visa 190 is granted, the applicant should live in the nominated state for two years. This temporary skill shortage TSS visa depends on the laws and skills shortages passed by each governing state in Australia. The skills shortage changes as per government assessment, […]

Read More

SC 491

State sponsored or Eligible Family Sponsored Visa The applicant can get a regional area to sponsor and get 15 points, or an eligible family member (father, mother, in-laws, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, first cousin). The skilled work regional provisional visa subclass 491 lasts for 5 years. After three years of staying in the regional area, […]

Read More

Customers Reviews

Fastest Visa Application Process and prompt response

Fast Migration
Processing Times

High Success
Rate Of Migration

Excellent Service

Over 8+ Years Of

Get Guaranteed peace of mind with Our Advisors

Book A Free Consultation Call

Book an Appointment Today

If you need professional assistance from the best immigration lawyers in Melbourne, book a free consultation today with Flyworld Migration. Call us on 03 8783 8138 or submit an online enquiry. We will assign a solicitor to help you apply for a suitable visa so you can live out your dream of studying or working in Australia.

    Book A free Consultation

    Book A Consultation

      Book A Consultation