Student Visa (Sub Class 500)

Student Visa (Sub Class 500)

This visa permits a student to stay and study in Australia to pursue a full-time course in a recognized educational institution. As an international student, you would most ordinarily require a student (subclass 500) visa, regardless of your field of study. If you are going to study in Australia for a longer period of time you will need to apply for a student visa.

To know more about student visa Australia, reach out to our FLYWORD Visa Executive.


Customers Reviews

Fastest Visa Application Process and prompt response

Fast Migration
Processing Times

High Success
Rate Of Migration

Excellent Service

Over 8+ Years Of

Get Guaranteed peace of mind with Our Advisors

Book A Free Consultation Call

Book an Appointment Today

If you need professional assistance from the best immigration lawyers in Melbourne, book a free consultation today with Flyworld Migration. Call us on 03 8783 8138 or submit an online enquiry. We will assign a solicitor to help you apply for a suitable visa so you can live out your dream of studying or working in Australia.

    Book A free Consultation

    Book A Consultation

      Book A Consultation